Business Development Representative
About the role
Are you ready to learn sales? Do you have a naturally high drive, and love high-5’s and fistbumps? If you can tick all boxes, then we would like to get in touch with you here at Scratcher. Starting in the company as a Business Development Representative means that you will be in the forefront of customer outreach
This could be the beginning of your career. The opportunities for your future are endless. A typically BDR already advances to the next role in the first 12 months.
But First, Here’s a Bit About Us...
Scratcher is a leading gamification platform that lets our customers create gamification campaigns with ease and thereby help them engage their audience. Scratcher was founded in 2017 and has since been on a mission to provide every type of company, big and small, with the opportunity to use gamification. Our team is highly committed to making Scratcher the most user-friendly platform and our focus is on our customers’ success with Scratcher and that they reach their goals.
As a BDR at Scratcher your daily responsibilities are to;
- Identify potential customers.
- Book meetings.
- Participate in meetings.
- Learn Pipeline management and sales processes.
- Create proposals.
- Support the CSO in various tasks.
Working at Scratcher will grant you access to fast growing environment with a great atmosphere. Everyone aboard the growth journey Scratcher is on, are all eager to get to know you and help you transform into the superstar you are meant to be within sales.
We provide the education and help you structure your workflow, from there we help you transform into the next level.
The most important things for us are:
- Trustworthy and not afraid to talk to people.
- Able to work structured
- A basic understanding of digital advertising.
- Speaks and writes Danish, English, and + if you speak a 3rd european language (german, dutch, norwegian, swedish, finish, etc.
What we offer
- Competitive salary + bonus package.
- An exciting and motivating environment with international colleagues.
- A vibrant start-up culture.
- An open environment where everyone is involved.
- For you to be part of an exciting journey in the world of gamification.
Have we piqued your interest?
Great! Interviews are conducted continuously, so please apply for the position with your CV, and cover letter as soon as possible.
I look forward to talk and meet you. Your success is our success.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Nikolaj Skarbye on +45 20 86 34 92 or email@example.com.
Apply for this job
Come join us and help us build an awesome company where we are all proud to belong.