Content Manager Assistant
About the role
Are you the new Scratcher Content Manager Assistant? Scratcher is a leading gamification platform. It lets our customers create gamification campaigns with ease. We thereby help them engage their audience. Scratcher was founded in 2017. Since then it has been on a mission to provide every type of company, big and small, with the opportunity to use gamification. Our team is highly committed to making Scratcher the most user-friendly platform. So, our focus is on our customers’ success with Scratcher and that they reach their goals.
- Produce online content for marketing campaigns, social media, cases, website, and newsletters.
- You are currently a student in marketing, communications, branding, or similar fields.
- You have the word in your power and can clearly express yourself in writing and orally.
- Fluency in written and spoken Danish and English.
- Able to manage multiple projects and prioritize time.
- You are organized and want to grow in project management.
- Previous experience with marketing automation (Salesforce & ActiveCampaign) or CMS (WordPress) is a plus.
- A positive team-oriented attitude, empathy, and high energy.
- Agility and openness to the transitional culture of a start-up-minded company.
- You speak and write fluent Danish.
What we offer
- An exciting and motivating environment with international colleagues.
- A vibrant start-up culture.
- An open environment where everyone is involved.
- For you to be part of an exciting journey in the world of gamification.
Have we piqued your interest?
Great! Interviews are conducted continuously, so please apply for the position with your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Casper Christiansen on +45 71 96 98 80 or email@example.com.
If you’re searching for something else, our Careers page sums up all the job openings.
Apply for this job
Come join us and help us build an awesome company where we are all proud to belong.