Head of Customer Success
Onsite Role - Copenhagen, Denmark
We are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to start as soon as possible – we will be running interviews ongoing.
As our company grows rapidly, we are looking to add a mid-tier management-level to prepare the organization for the coming period. This role will be 1 of 3 managers on the mid-tier level and will be crucial for our growth success.
Speaking Danish is NOT a requirement, however being physically present at our office in Copenhagen IS.
The primary objective of the role will be to Hire, Manage, Coach & Lead the CS-team, which consists of Customer Success Managers, who is responsible for the onboarding and retention of our customers as well as building an activation and support team.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead and drive the CS team to fulfill the annual targets and goals within customer satisfaction and retention
- Handle own clients
- hire new members of the team
- support the organization and collaborate with the other managers (sales and marketing)
- Develop, implement and utilize best industry practices within CS-work.
If you are excited about reading the areas of responsibilities and think you are up for the task then you could be the person I’m looking for!
Screening process - I am going to look for:
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- An understanding of the marketing landscape
- Experience with CS processes, onboarding, retention & activation
- Experience with salesforce
Our current toolstack consists of MixMax and Salesforce – but we’d love to hear more on which tools would help you to succeed in this role!
If you’re searching for something else, our Careers page sums up all the job openings.
Apply for this job
Come join us and help us build an awesome company where we are all proud to belong.