We are looking for an ambitious sales executive superstar to join our Copenhagen-based team. We are searching for a driven person, adaptable, and looking to develop their skills in sales. This role will be instrumental in powering the Scratcher revenue engine. In fact, we would like to scale our business, and maximize value for our customers. You will join a talented team focused on helping our future customers. So, be sure to help them understand and leverage the power of Scratcher and gamification.
About the role
- Strong focus on new business and selling.
- Become a trusted advisor in the gamification space.
- Contact warm leads and own the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Help educate potential customers on the value of the Scratcher platform. Perform demonstration of the product.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Establish and develop relationships with senior executives and decision-makers. This means being in contact with all types of organizations (most of all are marketing units).
- Take responsibility for your pipeline. If you are lacking leads, you find it natural to do with outbound prospecting and help grow the pipeline.
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS sales and account management experience with a proven track record.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and experience selling into marketing departments.
- Understanding of the challenges facing marketers.
- Proven track record as a high achiever and can close deals.
- Is a self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in software sales.
- Excellent customer skills. Communication, empathy, and integrity with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Fluency in written and spoken Danish and English.
- A positive team-oriented attitude, empathy, and high energy.
What we offer
- A competitive package with unlimited upside.
- An exciting and motivating environment with international colleagues.
- A vibrant start-up culture.
- Phone and laptop.
- An open environment where everyone is involved.
- For you to be part of an exciting journey in the world of gamification.
Apply for the position with your CV and cover letter.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Casper Christiansen on +45 71 96 98 80 or email@example.com.
If you’re searching for something else, our Careers page sums up all the job openings.
Apply for this job
Come join us and help us build an awesome company where we are all proud to belong.