About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated B2B Sales Representative to help us expand our business and reach new heights. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales success, exceptional communication and negotiation skills, and a passion for driving revenue growth.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business deals with clients, primarily through outbound sales efforts.
Scratcher is a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup/scaleup that brings unique, interactive marketing experiences to B2C and B2B audiences—specifically targeting the marketing space. We are en route to our breakthrough in the international market, with a dynamic team that values drive, independence, curiosity, and resilience.
We are ready to hire if we meet the right person!
- Generating new business opportunities through outbound sales—with assistance from our pre-sales team
- Developing and maintaining a robust pipeline
- Qualifying leads and identifying opportunities to close deals with potential customers
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales activities and customer interactions in our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in SaaS B2B sales with a good track record and referrals to prove it
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A curious mindset, with a passion for learning and staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- A big network of marketeers is a plus and will help you get a strong start
- Good understanding of marketing metrics and terminology
What we offer
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications, with the potential for bonus based on performance. The successful candidate will also enjoy benefits such as:
- An motivating and collaborative environment with international colleagues
- A vibrant start-up culture
- A modern office
- Free coffee and tea
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup/scaleup and make a significant impact, please submit your resume and cover letter below. Interviews are conducted continuously, so please apply for the position with your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Nikolaj Skarbye at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re searching for something else, our Careers page sums up all the job openings.
Scratcher is the leading gamification platform for marketers, e-commerce, and businesses.
Merchants can use our software to design, set up, and manage their interactive customer experiences. The Scratcher platform was engineered for reliability, strength, and user-friendliness, making enterprise-level technology available to businesses of all sizes.
Our team is highly committed to making Scratcher the most user-friendly platform. We want to build a long-lasting and sustainable business. We aim to work with passionate and engaged employees.
Scratcher is committed to creating a more diverse, equal, and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at Scratcher not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics and celebrate diversity. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
Apply for this job
Come join us and help us build an awesome company where we are all proud to belong!