Customer Success Manager
About the role
At Scratcher, we love to see talent grow! Growing the way we do at Scratcher also means that every day is different, exciting, and challenging. We’re looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager to be part of our team and help us grow even more.
As a Customer Success Manager at Scratcher, you’ll follow and guide our customers through their journey with us, ensuring that they see the maximum value of Scratcher, fulfilling their potential and resulting in the growing value of your portfolio. It will be your job to ensure that our existing customers are successful and that they are aware of their success. You will be the critical coordinating driver responsible for delivering the promised services. You will plan regular executive business reviews with the customer so they are aware of and understand the positive results generated by Scratcher.
You’ll join a customer success team striving to deliver the best customer experience. We aim to build a data-driven customer success department with a human touch and you will be crucial for achieving this by maximising the value for our customers and helping them understand and leverage the power of Scratcher and gamification.
Join our fantastic Copenhagen, Denmark team to ensure our continued success.
- Own a portfolio of customers and grow its value to its fullest potential
- Become a trusted advisor and product specialist, advising our customers on how to leverage our platform best
- Establish and maintain genuine relationships with our customers, where proving the value of our product comes first
- Help implement a (partially) automated, yet human approach to serve our customers; suggest initiatives that allow you to handle a more extensive portfolio with the same quality results
- Educate customers on the value of the Scratcher platform through a demonstration of the product
- Be in regular contact with the customers by proactively reaching out and initiating dialogues on using the Scratcher platform and challenging the customer’s old habits – ultimately creating business value for the customer
- Work closely with the other departments (product, sales, marketing) to ensure a constant feedback loop and internal representation of the customers’ voices
- Set new customers up for success by planning and facilitating their onboarding/training sessions, ensuring they understand the platform and our services
- Fluency in written and spoken Danish and English (additional languages are a plus, as our customers are based worldwide)
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS Customer Success experience or relevant experience from a marketing/marketing consulting role
- Preferably strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Structured, proactive, and service-oriented mindset with time management skills, organisational skills, and attention to detail
- A positive team-oriented attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Agility and openness to the transitional culture of a start-up-minded company
What we offer
- An exciting and motivating environment with international colleagues
- A vibrant start-up culture
- An open environment where everyone is involved
- For you to be part of an exciting journey in gamification!
Did we pique your interest?
Great! To apply, please submit your CV and a brief cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact our Head of Customer Success, Fiona Firdes, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re searching for something else, our Careers page sums up all the job openings.
Scratcher is the leading gamification platform for marketers, e-commerce, and businesses.
Merchants can use our software to design, set up, and manage their interactive customer experiences. The Scratcher platform was engineered for reliability, strength, and user-friendliness, making enterprise-level technology available to businesses of all sizes.
Our team is highly committed to making Scratcher the most user-friendly platform. We want to build a long-lasting and sustainable business. We aim to work with passionate and engaged employees.
Scratcher is committed to creating a more diverse, equal, and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at Scratcher not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics and celebrate diversity. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
Apply for this job
Come join us and help us build an awesome company where we are all proud to belong!