Customer Success Manager
About the company
Scratcher is a leading gamification platform. It lets our customers create gamification campaigns with ease. So, we thereby help them engage their audience. Scratcher was founded in 2017. Since then it has been on a mission to provide every type of company, big and small, with the opportunity to use gamification. Our team is highly committed to making Scratcher the most user-friendly platform. Thus, our focus is on our customers’ success with Scratcher and their goals. We are looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager to be part of our team and help us grow even more.
At Scratcher, we love to see talent grow. Growing the way we do at Scratcher also means that every day is different, exciting, and very challenging.
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager at Scratcher, you’ll follow and guide our customers through their journey with us. Be sure to ensure that they see the maximum value in Scratcher. Therefore fulfill their potential, resulting in the growing value of your portfolio. It will be your job to make sure that our existing customers are successful and aware of their success. You will be the key coordinating driver and responsible for delivering the promised services. You will plan regular executive business reviews with the customer to make them aware of those services. So they can understand the positive results generated by Scratcher.
You’ll be joining a customer experience team consisting of 3 people, all striving to deliver the best customer experience. We want to build a data-driven customer success department, with a human touch. You will be a crucial part of us achieving it by maximizing the value for our customers. Be sure to help them to understand the power of Scratcher and gamification.
Come join our fantastic team in Copenhagen, Denmark, to ensure our continued success.
- Own a portfolio of the customers and grow its value to its fullest potential.
- Become a trusted advisor and product specialist, advising our customers on how to best leverage our platform.
- Establish and maintain genuine relationships with our customers. Prove them the value of our product comes first.
- Help implement a (partially) automated, yet human approach, to serve our customers. Suggest initiatives that allow you to handle a larger portfolio with the same quality results.
- Educate customers on the value of the Scratcher platform through demonstration of the product.
- Be in regular contact with the customers by proactively reaching out and initiating dialogues on the use of the Scratcher platform. Challenge the customer’s old habits – ultimately creating business value for the customer.
- Work closely with the other departments (product, sales, marketing) to ensure a constant feedback loop. Be the representation of the customers’ voice internally.
- Set new customers up for success from the start, by planning and facilitating their onboarding/training sessions. Ensure they understand the platform and our services.
- Fluency in written and spoken Danish and English (additional languages are a plus since we have customer all around the world).
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS Customer Success experience or relevant experience from a marketing/marketing consulting role.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing.
- Structured, proactive, and service-oriented mindset. Time management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Positive team-oriented attitude, empathy, and high energy.
- Agility and openness to the transitional culture of a start-up-minded company.
What we offer
- An exciting and motivating environment with international colleagues.
- A vibrant start-up culture.
- An open environment where everyone is involved.
- For you to be part of an exciting journey in the world of gamification.
Have we piqued your interest?
Great! Interviews are conducted continuously, so please apply for the position with your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Casper Christiansen on +45 71 96 98 80 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re searching for something else, our Careers page sums up all the job openings.
Apply for this job
Come join us and help us build an awesome company where we are all proud to belong.